Career Voyage Accreditation Workshop
These Accreditation workshops are carefully designed for career practitioners.
The best career outcomes for clients/students are achieved through experienced and accredited career practitioners using high quality career software. The Accreditation workshops enable career practitioners to get the best out of the software for both themselves and their client groups.
Outcomes: on successful completion career practitioners will be able to:
- Effectively and efficiently assist those clients identified by the software as having concerns (eg they may be responding negatively, inconsistently, or possibly have chosen the “wrong” Level of education and training).
- Effectively use all the different Career Voyage reports.
- Explain the features and advantages of Career Voyage to colleagues and prospective clients
- Get the best out of the secure login to Adviser mode, including client records management, software configuration, branding, reports generation, etc.
- Recognise which clients will benefit from the software, suitably introduce the system to them, provide an overview and explain expected outcomes. (Especially for young clients the software works best when it is embedded in a supportive career development program)
- Understand the system stages, processes, method of analysis and report generation.
- Use the flexibility and many features available in the Program, for the benefit of clients.
In-house F2F workshops can be organised for a minimum of five participants.
Regular F2F workshops are conducted in one day across major cities in Australia and New Zealand on a demand basis. The standard time to complete all course requirements is six hours. Contact us for the next available F2F sessions. If you are in Victoria, you can also complete F2F Accreditation through CEAV, click here for more details.
Online workshops are conducted flexibly over two weeks and can be undertaken virtually anytime. Courses are split into eight sections with specific submission requirements. The training is completed through a final Skype or phone discussion with your trainer. Following successful completion of all sessions, you will receive lifetime Accreditation from JIIG-CAL Australia to use and administer the Career Voyage software program. An Accreditation Certificate will be emailed to you upon completion of workshop.
In-house F2F Workshops (at your venue) – contact us for customized offer
Regular F2F Workshop $280.00 (incl. GST)
Online Workshop $210.00 (incl. GST) – Tertiary students will receive 20% discount